GoEast Online: Business Chinese
Ready to work in China? With this course you’ll be able to join meetings, give reports, discuss team building activities & more.
6 to 10 self-learning chapters included
18 to 29 videos and 50 to 100 interactive questions
6 to 9 articles on Chinese corporate culture
3 to 5 private classes with teacher
Total price: 109 to 199 USD
Learn how to communicate with your colleagues through real world conversations about scheduling meetings, going to lunch, sending emails, and, of course, connecting on WeChat. Through a combination of video lessons, interactive exercises, and cultural articles, you’ll be ready to start working and communicating in Chinese in less than 2 months.
Real life examples of conversational Chinese to apply the words you’ve learned. Click here for a sample.
Videos explaining basic sentence structure. Click here for a sample.
Have 10 live video lessons with your personal teacher to practice what you’ve learned and to check your pronunciation.
Several sets of flashcards which you can use to study vocabulary on any device.
Test yourself with a short quiz and find out what you need to study more.
Chinese culture is part of the language. Our courses include short cultural articles too.
Business Chinese I (Beginner)
After this course, you can:
- greet people at work place
- exchange business card, ask for email or connect WeChat
- have small talks with colleagues
- arrange or reschedule meetings
For 199 USD you get:
10 self-learning chapters included
29 videos and ~180+ interactive questions
9 articles explaining Chinese culture
10 private classes with teacher
Business Chinese II (Intermediate)
After this course, you can:
- talk about the goal of the year, annual party etc.
- talk about politeness in China, eg: welcome new colleague, lend and borrow stuffs, invite someone to the wedding etc
- talk about study in school, eg: study after class, exam score, competition etc talk about work at a company, eg: have a meeting
For 109 USD you get:
6 self-learning chapters included
18 videos and ~100+ interactive questions
6 articles explaining Chinese culture
3 private classes with teacher
Why GoEast online?
We’re a Mandarin school with teachers online and in Shanghai. Our online school combines self-learning with live teachers; the best of both worlds.
Video lessons and interactive exercises
Learn on any device, anywhere in the world
Real conversations from daily life
Earn a certificate by completing a course
Live learning with a teacher
Highly experienced teachers
Data from self-learning course is used to target areas for improvement
Practice speaking and review each chapter with the teacher
Language immersion to achieve faster proficiency
Online dashboard to track your progress
Keep track of the parts you’ve learned, the tests you’ve made and the parts you still have to do. All of this generates insightful data for you as well as our teachers, who can select what to learn together with you. Plus, badges to encourage you!
The teachers will contact you in our learning environment to schedule your classes. This platform is integrated with Zoom video calling, which works on any device.
What students say about our online program
What happens when you fill in this form?
- A language consultant will contact you soon
- He or she will form a lesson plan with you, without obligation
- If the times and schedule is agreed with by you, you’ll receive a payment link
- Upon payment, we’ll create an account for you on our learning platform
- Then the learning starts!