Elementary Chinese (HSK3)
Continue learning the basics of Chinese with this course, doubling your vocabulary.
Self-learning chapters included
Videos and interactive questions
Articles explaining Chinese culture
Private classes with teacher
Available as private course or group class
HSK is the standardized level of Mandarin for non-native speakers. Level 3 follows level 2, but is divided into two steps: HSK3-I and HSK3-II. With each of these courses, you’ll learn 150 words and essential grammar, building on what you already know.
Real life examples of conversational Chinese to apply the words you’ve learned. Click here for a sample.
Videos explaining basic sentence structure. Click here for a sample.
Online live lessons
Have live video lessons with your personal teacher to practice what you’ve learned and to check your pronunciation.
Several sets of flashcards which you can use to study vocabulary on any device.
Test yourself with a short quiz and find out what you need to study more.
Chinese culture is part of the language. Our courses include short cultural articles too.
After this course, you can:
- talk about your daily life, eg: weekend plan, express delivery, looking for something etc
- talk about your habits and interests, eg: playings games, travel, online shopping, health etc
- talk about environment and health, eg: house, city, tooth care etc
- talk about dating with someone, eg: choose the location, send a gift, say goodbye etc
- talk about the goal of the year, annual party etc.
- talk about your family and friends, eg: describing someone, describing someone’s clothing, describing experience etc
- talk about house living, eg: renting an apartment, compare two houses, cleaning house, etc
- talk about politeness in China, eg: welcome new colleague, lend and borrow stuffs, invite someone to the wedding etc
- talk about study in school, eg: study after class, exam score, competition etc talk about work at a company, eg: have a meeting
Make the most of your time with private classes. Self-study before having 1-on-1 classes with your teacher, scheduled when you want.
Self-study and review in the online group class each weekend. A maximum of 4 students per class. Our online group classes are a great and affordable way to learn Mandarin while learning from your teachers and fellow students.
Everything you need in one place
Everything you need in one place
What happens when you fill in this form?
- A language consultant will contact you soon
- He or she will form a lesson plan with you, without obligation
- If the times and schedule is agreed with by you, you’ll receive a payment link
- Upon payment, we’ll create an account for you on our learning platform
- Then the learning starts!
Praise for GoEast’s online courses:
“The teacher was awesome – really friendly, obviously experienced, and spoke great English but stuck with using Chinese. She really did a phenomenal job.”
— All Language Resources about GoEast Online
After the trial course, I knew that this was the one. They helped me learn not only the vocabulary and the reading, but they also helped me improve my conversational skills. The staff at GoEast really care for you and they teach according to your learning style and your needs. It really is the perfect tutoring institute that I’ve been across!
– Hayeon Kim (South Korea)
GoEast Online is the best place to study Chinese language and culture in a fast and fun way. Before starting my lessons here, I had never imagined I would be able to make such progress.
– Manny Sue (Netherlands)
GoEast’s teaching is effective and efficient. The teaching is well-rounded and certainly puts you ahead of the game, language-wise. The lessons themselves are tailored to your specific language needs, so regardless of your language goals and your reasons for studying, they’ll find a way to help you get your Chinese to the level you want it to be at.
– Chaz Sonoda (USA)
These lessons were my first ever attempt at studying online actively with real people. Wise choice — not only the online self-study videos were excellently crafted and thought provoking, the vocabulary exercises, really helped cement the new words, the structured learning conversations and tests all prepared me. I highly recommend this course for anyone interested in learning the basics of business Chinese.
My GoEast teachers have been the most intelligent, skilled, fascinating, and kind teachers I have ever studied with, and I say this as a former university professor myself.
-Tom Smart (USA)