HSK is the standardized level of Mandarin for non-native speakers. Level HSK 3 follows HSK2. You can take HSK3 as one course, or divide it into two steps: HSK3-I and HSK3-II. With each of these courses, you’ll learn 150 words and essential grammar, building on what you already know.
After the HSK3 Chinese language course, you can speak full conversations on basic topics. In HSK4 you will add more details to your language.
Real life examples of conversational Chinese to apply the words you’ve learned. Click here for a sample.
Videos explaining basic sentence structure. Click here for a sample.
Online live lessons
Have live video lessons with your personal teacher to practice what you’ve learned and to check your pronunciation.
Several sets of flashcards which you can use to study vocabulary on any device.
Test yourself with a short quiz and find out what you need to study more.
Chinese culture is part of the language. Our courses include short cultural articles too.
Using the HSK3 books
Our offline courses use the Beijing University HSK 3 books, workbook and text book.
We provide supplementary PPT’s to the book to further explain and rehearse grammar points and sentence structures.
After this course, you can:
- talk about your daily life, eg: weekend plan, express delivery, looking for something etc
- talk about your habits and interests, eg: playings games, travel, online shopping, health etc
- talk about environment and health, eg: house, city, tooth care etc
- talk about dating with someone, eg: choose the location, send a gift, say goodbye etc
- talk about the goal of the year, annual party etc.
- talk about your family and friends, eg: describing someone, describing someone’s clothing, describing experience etc
- talk about house living, eg: renting an apartment, compare two houses, cleaning house, etc
- talk about politeness in China, eg: welcome new colleague, lend and borrow stuffs, invite someone to the wedding etc
- talk about study in school, eg: study after class, exam score, competition etc talk about work at a company, eg: have a meeting
Make the most of your time with private classes. Self-study before having 1-on-1 classes with your teacher, scheduled when you want.
Self-study and review in the online group class each weekend. A maximum of 4 students per class. Our online group classes are a great and affordable way to learn Mandarin while learning from your teachers and fellow students.
Learn Chinese in one place
Learn Chinese in one place
Let’s learn Chinese
What happens when you fill in this form?
- A language consultant will contact you soon
- He or she will form a lesson plan with you, without obligation
- If the times and schedule is agreed with by you, you’ll receive a payment link
- Upon payment, we’ll create an account for you on our learning platform
- Then the learning starts!
Reviews for GoEast Mandarin
+10.000 satisfied Chinese language students and counting. Read all reviews on Trustpilot.