X2 visa for learning Chinese in Shanghai
As a licensed language school, GoEast Mandarin can help you attain an X2 visa for up to 180 days to study Chinese in Shanghai.
About GoEast Mandarin
GoEast Language Center is one of Shanghai’s premium Mandarin language schools. Our teachers and language consultants work together to provide the best learning experience to every student – whether it’s for daily or business Chinese. In the past 7 years, over 90% of our students have renewed their lesson package with us.
X2 visa requirements
- A passport that is valid for at least six months with at least one empty page
- The visa form filled in completely
- A recent photograph
- Admission notice. This is something GoEast Mandarin can provide if you choose to study Chinese at GoEast Mandarin. Our requirement is that 100 hours
(These are broad guidelines. Exact policies may differ per country)
How does the X2 visa application work?
If you need help for your visa application, we can prepare the admission notice for you for free. Since we are not a university, our students can only get X2 visa for up to 180 days.
The process of application with an X2 visa is:
- Make a plan of learning (minimum 3 months), and:
- Minimum 50 hours* for 3 months and minimum 100 hours* for 6 months.
- Pay 5000 RMB deposit to GoEast Mandarin. We will do full-refund if your application gets rejected.
- We will deliver the admission notice you need for your X2 visa. We will send out the materials per email (free), or will send you the original papers (about 40 Euros to locations outside of China).
*=Private class. For group class, multiply by 1,5
We suggest you apply the visa from your home country.
Payment methods: PayPal, Bank transfer, Alipay, WeChat