This event is exclusively available to GoEast students. Ask your teacher for more details.
Join GoEast for another exciting weekend getaway! GoEast teachers and students will explore the bamboo forests of Anji 安吉大竹海 which you may have seen in the movie Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
Day 1: May 18, Saturday
7:30 – Meet at GoEast (Yangpu Campus 杨浦校区)
7:45 – Bus leaves 乘大巴车出发
12:30 – Arrive in Anji downtown 抵达安吉, explore downtown and enjoy a local lunch on your own 自由安排午饭活动
14:00 – Back to the bus
14:30-17:00 – Explore the Bamboo Forest 大竹海
17:00 – Back to the bus
17:30 – Arrive at Zhiliao Inn
18:30 – BBQ dinner at the inn together, relax and enjoy an evening in the countryside
Day 2: May 19, Sunday
7:30-8:20 – Breakfast at Zhiliao Inn
8:30-12:30 – Hike and pick your own tea 采茶
12:30 – Local specialty lunch at the inn together
14:00 – Bus leaves for Shanghai
19:00 – Arrive in Shanghai
Scan the QR code below to register. Payment must be made to reserve your spot on the trip.
- This trip is exclusively available to GoEast students and teachers. GoEast students can register +1 friend.
- Registration deadline is May 10, seats are limited
- Registration is confirmed when we receive payment
- Passport number, nationality, birth date, and full name must be provided for insurance
- After May 10 no refunds will be given
Fee: 880rmb per person, the cost of this trip includes:
- Bus transportation
- Hotel room, one night
- Dinner, breakfast, and lunch one day
- Entrance to the bamboo forest
- Tea picking activity fee
- Personal insurance
Take a look at our past trips on Facebook: