Join us Monday evening, 29th of June, from 20:00 to 21:00 Beijing Time. We’ll hold a discussion, all in Mandarin, moderated by a Chinese teacher from GoEast, who’ll correct your grammar and speech if needed. Students with level HSK3 and above are most welcome!
Unsure of your speaking ability? Prepare the following topics to discuss:
- Introduce yourself + show an object from your home and why you want to introduce it to others
- What’s your favourite place in the world and why?
- What’s something about your home country everyone should know?
- What’s your favourite social media channel and why?
- Recommend something useful you’ve learned recently
- Is there a moment you wanted to give up learning Chinese but what made you insist again?
- Ask a fellow student something (personal, but not too personal!)