This June, Chinese learners pledge to read two superlong DuChinese stories and record a video to share online.
DuChinese & GoEast Mandarin organize this challenge. There’s a Facebook group to help you craft each speech, encourage you, and correct any mistakes. So we’ll be learning & motivating each other together.
How to enter & participate:
- Join the Facebook group
- Register for a DuChinese account (or login if you have one)
- Read the stories from DuChinese corresponding to your level & share a screenshot from your DuChinese account
- And record a video spoken in Chinese and share it in the Facebook group
- Attend the online event: Speaking & Reading in Chinese on Sunday 27th of June (optional)
- Done! Comment on each other’s posts if you want to encourage others
The video in Chinese
The topic is kinda free, but we suggest you talk about:
- To talk about your personal life or your Chinese learning experience
- OR you can pick a DuChinese story;
- How did it make you feel?
- What’s your own experience with its topic?
When recording a video, it’s best to write-out a script and rehearse it a few times before recording. Want some inspiration? Here are some Chinese learners speaking in Chinese.
The main goal of this challenge is to motivate everyone to push each other in their Mandarin studies, and to improve their reading & speaking skills. Nonetheless, we do have several giveaways:
- A free self-learning Business Chinese Course (Beginner or Elementary/Intermediate depending on your level)
- An ‘一心一意学习汉语’ shirt (female or male variant)
- Several premium DuChinese subscription coupons
Ready? Come join us in the Facebook group.