Mini-MBA application form
- Students must have a business related background
either have finished a Master degree or MBA degree
Or have more than 5 years of working experience (experience in management or entrepreneurship preferred
Application deadline: November 27th (November 1st for scholarships)
- Non-Chinese Citizen
- $1400 USD inclusive program fee covers tuition, lecture materials, company visits, cultural events, and welcome reception and orientation.
- Application fee: $80 USD
- November 1st for scholarship
- November 27th for regular applications
1. Is accommodation included?
- No. But GoEast will help you find accommodation with useful tips.
2. How much does a nearby hotel cost?
Nearby hotels/Airbnb are around 250-500 RMB per night, depending on different conditions.
3. I’m also interested in an internship, I’d like to know a little more about this and possible future employment in China.
The internship track means Fudan and their coordinators will make recommendations for internship opportunities. But as what we put in the program details, the placement will depend on the company needs and selection process. So no guarantee of certain positions.
4. Admission Certificate and Invoice for visa application
We will send the invitation letter for your application for a tourist visa. If you need other supportive documents, such as an invoice (should be a PayPal payment invoice), we’d like to assist for that too.
5. What are the regulations of Fudan?
To attend the 7-day course full time.
To follow the instructions of the Fudan staff.
Visa Application Advice
You will apply visa by yourself with the supporting materials we provided, such as the Admission Certificate and Invitation Letter. Let us know if you need extra documents.
You will apply for a tourist visa, since it’s a short-term program and it’s easier to get your application approved.
Please visit China official visa application website and check the procedures.