Studying Mandarin is rewarding, but at times it can also be hard or lonely. Here are some stories from fellow Chinese language students who learn at GoEast Mandarin to inspire you up, or simply cheer you up. They’re all GoEast Mandarin students, studying Chinese with us either online or in Shanghai, with tons of experience on studying Chinese or living in China or life in general. So have a read about these Chinese learning stories!
Online Chinese students
If you are interested in learning Chinese with GoEast Mandarin online, see our online pages.
Shanghai-based Mandarin learners
- Cat on learning Mandarin & listening to Chinese Disney songs
- How a bus ride inspired May to learn Mandarin
- Alex on Chinese history & language
- Santiago: 你行你上 (nǐ xíng nǐ shàng: if you can, do it)
- Ben about why Chinese isn’t the easy way out
- Methi on why people are most important
An immersive student story