GoEast Language Center is a premium Mandarin school in Shanghai, with campuses in Yangpu and the French Concession. Our teachers and language consultants work together to provide the best experience to every student – whether it’s for daily or business Chinese. Since 2012, over 90% of our students have renewed their package with us.
- “Nice to meet you” (Hěn gāoxìng rènshi nǐ)
- She is my friend, her name is Lynn. (Tā shì wǒ de péngyou, tā jiào Lynn.)
- Yesterday we ate a delicious hot pot. (Zuótiān wǒmen chīle hào chī de huǒguō.)
- When I was 11 years old I started playing football. (Wǒ shíyī suì de shíhòu kāishǐ tī zúqiú.)
- My Chinese is better than his. (Wǒ de hànyǔ bǐ tā de hǎo.)
- Don’t sleep, get up and work. (Bié shuìjiào le, qǐchuáng gōngzuò ba.)
The beginner Chinese course spans HSK 1 and HSK 2. To learn both HSK 1 and HSK 2 you’ll need around 102 class hours.
Which way would you like to learn?
Our Yangpu campus has a café and is conveniently close to Fudan University, as well as Jiangwan Stadium metro station.
No. 194-196 Zhengmin Road
Yangpu District, Shanghai
Visit our campus in a hundred year old shikumen house, located close to the Shanghai Library metro station.
Lane 147 Yongfu Lu, Building 63
Xuhui District Shanghai
T + 86-021-5435-6358
Students rate us 5 out of 5 (from 48 reviews)
And over 90% of our students renew their lesson package with us.
Ready to learn HSK 1 / HSK 2?
Fill in the form to have a language consultant contact you soon.
Questions? Add GoEast’s Lynn on WeChat to chat directly.